Learning Plan 3: Equitable Assessment Design
Introduction to Data & Assessment
Discern how to assess for content goals and academic language growth through a formative assessment process focused on quantity and quality of academic language.
FEATURING SUPPORTING RESOURCES AND PRACTICE IMPLEMENTING CONFIANZA TOOL "ASSESSMENT MAKEOVER"
Take advantage of Confianza's new strategic partnership with Teaching Channel to engage with educators across our network working with multilingual learners using our essential set of resources and related discussions
This 3-hour Learning Plan includes the following:
- registration in our essential prerequisite Learning Plan, Foundations in Equity, Language & Literacy
- key resources on mindsets and practices for equitable assessment of language learners
- guidance to implement Confianza's Assessment Makeover Protocol for redesigning a classroom-based assessment in order to reduce linguistic and cultural bias
- discussion and opportunities to network across the Confianza network
- opportunities to go deeper through periodic invitations to other events with Confianza
This Learning Plan is an introduction to the component, Data & Assessments, a key part of Confianza's framework for Equity, Language & Literacy. Stay tuned for more Learning Plans coming out soon for deeper exploration of this component.
Purchase of this course will register you for the class; however, please note that information on getting online will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days from INFO@ELLSTUDENTS.COM.
In the event of dropping a course or learning plan, a 18% processing charge will be applied to refund.
Explore our other professional learning offering options.