- The fieldwork experience of co-creating collaboration goals has heightened my appreciation for my colleagues and the reality that we are working together as a team in the best interest of all the students.
- Thank you for helping me to better my teaching techniques through open and honest collaboration and leadership. The benefits of this class will be far reaching for me.
- I have learned that there are many different kinds of collaborative teaching methods and that when I plan for co-teaching with my ESL specialist, we need to look at WIDA levels and strengths in the specific domains.
- Thank you for the focus on improving my practice through the Action Cycle. I do not have an ELL student, and in fact have never had one, but I whole-heartedly agree that this class has made me think about my current methods and has also caused some purposeful and worthwhile reflection on my part for things that I can do differently when the time comes for me to work with an ELL.
- I really enjoyed thinking "outside the box" about practices that I haven't used for years. I feel, as a result of this course, I am going to be a better teacher for ALL of my students, recognizing that what works for one student, may not work for another.