Learning Plan 2: Planning with a Language Lens
Add to your toolkit of language and literacy strategies to engage students across all domains--reading, writing, listening and speaking.
FEATURING SUPPORTING RESOURCES AND PRACTICE IMPLEMENTING CONFIANZA TOOL "DOMAIN ANALYSIS"
Take advantage of Confianza's new strategic partnership with Teaching Channel to engage with educators across our network working with multilingual learners using our essential set of resources and related discussions
This 3-hour Learning Plan includes the following:
- registration in our essential prerequisite Learning Plan, Foundations in Equity, Language & Literacy
- key resources on mindsets and practices for creating a language-rich classroom
- guidance to implement Confianza's Domain Analysis for ensuring students are engaged and supported across all four domains -- reading, writing, listening and speaking
- discussion and networking opportunities across the Confianza network
- opportunities to go deeper through periodic invitations to the Confianza Cafe, our online Q&A/coaching conversations
This Learning Plan is an introduction to the component, Curriculum and Instruction, a key part of Confianza's framework for Equity, Language & Literacy. Stay tuned for more Learning Plans coming out soon for deeper exploration of this component.
Purchase of this course will register you for the class; however, please note that information on getting online will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days from INFO@ELLSTUDENTS.COM.CONFIANZA REFUND POLICY:
In the event of dropping a course or learning plan, a 18% processing charge will be applied to refund.
Explore our other professional learning offering options.