Learning Plan 4: Professional Learning Communities
Introduction to Professional Learning & Collaboration
Set norms and goals for collaboration while leveraging the role of the ELL specialist in your professional learning communities.
FEATURING SUPPORTING RESOURCES AND PRACTICE IMPLEMENTING CONFIANZA TOOL "PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITIES LOG"
Take advantage of Confianza's new strategic partnership with Teaching Channel to engage with educators across our network working with multilingual learners using our essential set of resources and related discussions
This 3-hour Learning Plan includes the following:
- registration in our essential prerequisite Learning Plan, Foundations in Equity, Language & Literacy
- key resources on mindsets and practices for strong professional learning communities focused on equitable outcomes for language learners
- guidance to implement Confianza's Professional Learning Communities (PLC) Log for implementing strong teams focused on students
- discussion and networking opportunities across the Confianza network
- opportunities to go deeper through periodic invitations to other events with Confianza
This Learning Plan is an introduction to the component, Professional Learning & Collaboration, a key part of Confianza's framework for Equity, Language & Literacy. Stay tuned for more Learning Plans coming out soon for deeper exploration of this component.
Purchase of this course will register you for the class; however, please note that information on getting online will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days from INFO@ELLSTUDENTS.COM.
In the event of dropping a course or learning plan, a 18% processing charge will be applied to refund.
Explore our other professional learning offering options.