Learning Plan 5: Leadership Reflection
Introduction to Leading for Equity
Observe and provide targeted feedback for any teacher of language learners by collecting real-time data on students’ productive academic language.
FEATURING SUPPORTING RESOURCES AND PRACTICE IMPLEMENTING CONFIANZA TOOL "LEADERSHIP REFLECTION TOOL"
Take advantage of Confianza's new strategic partnership with Teaching Channel to engage with educators across our network working with multilingual learners using our essential set of resources and related discussions
This 3-hour Learning Plan includes the following:
- registration in our essential prerequisite Learning Plan, Foundations in Equity, Language & Literacy
- key resources on mindsets and practices for effective leadership for multilingual populations
- guidance to implement Confianza's Leadership Self-Reflection Tool for determining local strengths and opportunities for improvement
- discussion and networking opportunities to share practices across the Confianza network
- opportunities to go deeper through periodic invitations to other events with Confianza
This Learning Plan is an introduction to the component, Leading for Equity, a key part of Confianza's framework for Equity, Language & Literacy. Stay tuned for more Learning Plans coming out soon for deeper exploration for this component.
Purchase of this course will register you for the class; however, please note that information on getting online will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days from INFO@ELLSTUDENTS.COM.
In the event of dropping a course or learning plan, a 18% processing charge will be applied to refund.
Explore our other professional learning offering options.